Board Meeting, May 21st, 2008
Board members present
- Bdale Garbee (bdale) (President)
- Joerg Jaspert (Ganneff) (Vice President)
- Luk Claes (luk)
- Michael Schultheiss (schultmc) (Treasurer)
- Jimmy Kaplowitz (Hydroxide)
- David Graham (cdlu)
- Joshua D. Drake (linuxpoet)
Board partially present
- Board members absent with regrets
- Martin Zobel-Helas (zobel)
- Neil McGovern (Maulkin) (Secretary)
Board members absent
Board advisors present
Registered Visitors present
- MJ Ray
- Rico Gloeckner
- Jonathan McDowell
(nothing to report)
Michael Schultheiss reported that he is still working on finalizing the report. Josh Berkus and Michael are exploring hiring someone to do future data entry.
No secretary present.
Items up for discussion
David Graham announced his resignation in an effort to equalise the annual election count. He pointed out that Jimmy Kaplowitz was an interim appointment and David is resigning to cause an election.
The meeting was adjourned until Wednesday, June 18th, 2008 at 19:00 UTC in #spi on irc.oftc.net.
Appendix A: Current Board Membership
|[2007-08-06]||Joerg Jaspert||Vice President|
|[2007-08-06]||Joshua D. Drake|